WELCOME TO QUALITATIVE RESEARCH ASSOCIATION OF MALAYSIA OFFICIAL WEBSITE
The Qualitative Research Association of Malaysia (QRAM) aims to further the practice and study of Qualitative Research.
QRAM's objectives can be summarised as follows:
- to promote qualitative research
- to act as a clearing house for the dissemination of information on trends and development in qualitative research methodology and practices
- to assist researchers and practitioners in qualitative research
- to exchange ideas, experience and resources
- to facilitate collaboration
The association hopes to attract academicians, professionals, researchers and research students from various disciplines to join as members. QRAM members are encouraged to engage in the on-going discourse on qualitative research as a valuable mode of enquiry.
QRAM hopes to act as a platform for its members to participate in challenging intellectual discussions on conducting qualitative research. It aims to provide its members with opportunities to exchange information and ideas on research in general, and qualitative research in particular.
The QRAM March 5 QualR Seminar pictures.
UPDATE: QRAM ON FACEBOOK (NEW)
QRAM is now on Facebook. We have created an FB account for QRAM Qram Myqraorg. With the account, the Qualitative Research Association of Malaysia (QRAM) FB Group was created. Please check them.
UPDATE: ONLINE REGISTRATION (NEW)You can now apply for QRAM membership online. To apply please click the following link: APPLY ONLINE
- You will be required submit your particulars through the online form.
- Once we receive your application, we will sent you a confirmation email stating that your application is being processed, which you are required to reply back (email confirmation).
- You will then need to make the necessary payment through online bank-in or transfer to QRAM bank account at CIMB Bank Universiti Malaya A/C No.: 1440-0009211-05-9. Bank Address: Block E, Perdanasiswa Complex, Universiti Malaya, Kuala Lumpur Payee: Qualitative Research Association of Malaysia. Please email to us the proof of payment (the bank slip or transfer order form receipt).
- Once we confirm the payment, we will then activate your QRAM membership and the account at the MyQRA.Org Members' and Community eSpace. You may then login to the site and edit your profile.
RECENT PAST EVENT
QRAM REGIONAL WORKSHOP 2012
"Doing Qualitative Research: Getting it right!"
December 2 - 3rd, 2012
Venue: CAS Seminar Hall, Universiti Utara Malaysia, Sintok Kedah.
Jointly organized with